According to the statistics, in 2015, about 90.5 million people were diagnosed with cancer. Every year on an average, about 14.1 million new cases occur. Cancer has caused about 8.8 million deaths. Among the various types of cancers, breast cancer is the most common among women and has affected millions of women across the globe.
You cannot control the occurrence of diseases, but can definitely help yourself getting an early detection so that the treatment can be started as soon as possible. You do not have to wait for a tragedy to make healthy lifestyle decisions. Many people refuse to take a test as these can be invasive and involve harmful radiations as well. But with the advancement in technology, we have an option of Medical Infrared Thermography that can be highly beneficial in the early detection of a tumor or a cancer and is a very safe option as well. It is safe enough that even pregnant and nursing women can opt to take this. This test can easily detect changes at the cellular level.
Mentioned below is a little information about what you can expect for your Thermography Cancer Screening session if you decide to book an appointment for yourself.
1. The certified thermography technicians follow certain protocols before screening.
2. Thermography is mostly performed in the nude as the clothes and hair can hide accurate heat signatures.
3. You will be asked to wait for about 10-15 minutes in order to get your skin temperature to a certain definable level.
4. Depending upon the screening you choose, you will be asked to sit in a chair in various different positions.
5. The actual imaging process can take anywhere between 10-30 minutes.
The clicked images are then sent to a team of trained thermologists and are interpreted and examined by them. Then you can go and receive your reports from your physician.
Thermography Cancer Screening is a procedure that is not harmful at all as it uses the heat from the human body itself. If you are looking forward to a different test for breast cancer or want to prevent this disease from taking place in your body, it is always better to get yourself checked. This way, you can make proper decisions and get started with a proper treatment before it’s too late. It is rightly said that prevention is always better than cure!
So, what are you waiting for? Schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one, now!